Blondor bleaching powder contains clay and bleaching ingredients which can be used on natural or previously colored hair. Mixed with Blondor Freelights peroxide, this cream easily applies and swells less to ensure unparalleled precision. Hair is lightened up to 7 levels without any aluminum foil.
- Bleaching powder containing clay and bleaching ingredients
- For natural, colored or lightened hair
- Use with peroxide Blondor Freelights
- Creamy formula, which swells less and stays put
- Can be used without aluminum foil
HOW TO USE
- Blend Freelights White Lightening Powder (A) with Freelight peroxide (B)
- Ratio of 1: 1.5
- Apply to dry hair only on the surface
- Developing time depends on hair condition and desired result (max. 50 minutes)
The sale and use of this product is intended for licensed professionals only. Use by non-licensed persons may result in unsatisfactory performance. A+T Beauty Supply will not be held responsible by anyone who buys and/or use this product in breach of this warning. Hair color related products, such as demi-permanent colors, permanent colors, toners, peroxides and bleaches may cause allergic reactions, which in rare instances can be severe. Conduct hypersensitivity and allergic patch test 48 hours prior to each application. Read and follow instructions carefully. These products must not be used on eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.